In Greater Bergen, there are several places it is ideal to locate your datacenter. The region has more than enough renewable green electricity and commercial areas for your center.
ICT is consuming an increasing share of the World´s electricity. Therefore, Norwegian abundant, highly competitive and renewable power through a resilient, redundant grid represents the best proposal to the datacenters of the future. We can offer this in our region.
Large Data centers are heavy industrial scale facilities and require huge amounts of electricity. Norway ´s offer is unique in this context, not only presenting a 97% share of renewables in its power production but also foreseeing a significant surplus and extremely competitive price forecasts for the years to come. Long-term power prices in Norway are expected to be the lowest in the Nordics.
Why Greater Bergen?
- Norway is ranked 2nd worldwide in the Cushman & Wakefield 2016 Data Center Risk Index
- Abundant renewable power, strong grid and world leading long-term prices
- Interesting sites for your localization
- Redundant connectivity available today or within compatible timespans
- Competitive tax regime, strong economy, competent workforce
- Stable political situation, EU-compatible framework